Family and Domestic Violence Lawyer - Gold Coast Community Legal Centre
Gold Coast Community Legal Centre are a community legal centre based on the Gold Coast in Queensland. There main office is based in Southport and they deliver services from both local Magistrates Courts and neighbourhood centres the length of the Coast. They were established in 1982.
The successful applicant will provide legal advice, duty lawyer and some casework in the areas of family law and domestic violence. The role is a fixed term contract to 30th of June 2020. Applications close: 12 January, 2018. For further information go here.
Locum Administration Officer - Tenants Union NSW
The role focuses on:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Providing some admin support to staff
- Assisting in the organising of network meetings and training
It is at SCHADS Level 5.
A brief expression of interest and resume by 14 December to me would be appreciated.
For further information please call or email Julie Foreman 8117 3701 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Public Guardian Legal Services Adult Team - Brisbane
The Office of the Public Guardian is currently advertising two temporary positions in the OPG Legal Services Adult Team based in Brisbane. These positions make legal decisions for adults with impairments to progress their legal matters in various areas of law including criminal, mental health and child protection.
- P05 Senior Legal Officer - 3 months with a possible extension (closes 22 December 2017) - https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-263010-17
- P04 Legal Officer - to June 2018 with possible extension (closes 21 December 2017) - https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-262920-17