Robina Community Legal Centre provides free legal advice in the following practice areas: family and domestic violence; consumer and debt; employment; tenancy; minor crime and traffic offences; micro business; and immigration law.
RCLC is one of two Gold Coast Community Legal Centres Queensland members, a registered charity and independent initiative of the Gold Coast District Law Association Inc.
Follow them on on Facebook.
GCCC Robina Community Centre
196 Robina Town Centre Drive
(newer Building Across From Library)
ROBINA QLD 4226
PO Box 1310
SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Full disability access including: disabled parking bays, disabled toilets and lift
Surfside Bus Lines route 747, 748, 750, 751, 752, 755, 758, 759, 760, 765 and N750
Queensland Rail Robina Station is located approximately 800 metres from Robina Town Centre.
Robina Town Centre has over 6,800 free car parking spaces available. There is car access from the Pacific Highway/M1 Motorway, Robina Parkway and Christine Avenue.
Robina Town Centre has a free shuttle bus service for tourists which operates on Thursdays
Drop in legal advice service
Advice evenings: Thursday 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm.
Last appointments taken at 7.30 pm.
- Information and referral
- Legal advice
- Drop in legal advice consultation
- Child contact and residency
- Child protection
- Child support
- Child/Spousal maintenance
- Consumer complaints
- Divorce and seperation
- DNA testing
- Domestic violence
- Drug offences
- Environment and planning
- Family violence
- Human rights
- Incorporated associations
- Mental health
- Motor vehicle offences
- Neighbourhood disputes
- Offences against persons
- Offences against property/other
- Pensions and allowances / Social security
- Public Nuisance
- Wills and estates
The objects of the Robina Community Legal Centre Inc. are:
- To facilitate the local legal profession provide pro bono publico services;
- To provide a free and accessible legal service;
- To provide referral to appropriate agencies;
- To promote holistic legal education of intending future legal practitioners; for the benefit of the Gold Coast Community.