The business of law is on the fast-track to change. Back for a second year, the Lawyers Weekly Future Forum 2017 is for practitioners who want to remain at the cutting edge of technological change and business innovation. Whether it be technological, economic or generational factors - innovation is no longer a choice, but a MUST to ensure your practice stays relevant and in demand in a fiercely competitive marketplace.
Our stellar line-up of expert speakers will provide you with business strategies, tips and ideas that will help transform your practices.
Lawyers Weekly Future Forum 2017 is for professionals looking to make innovation more than just a buzzword. Whether you’re a lawyer, practice manager or professional working directly or indirectly across the legal services, you'll benefit from hearing about how to streamline your processes, retain your top talent, protect your data and add new depth to your client relationships.
Session content will include:
- How do you reposition yourself and your practice to stay relevant to your clients?
- What will the future talent landscape look like?
- Will all law firms work for the Big 4 by 2030?
- How will the gig economy impact the law?
- How can technology enable efficiency?
- How can you use agile methodologies in your firm?
- How can you unlock the growth opportunity of using intuitive technology?
- How can you safeguard your practice from the next big hack?
- How do you win the digital minds and analogue hearts of tomorrow’s client?
Lawyers Weekly are kindly providing all CLC staff with a complementary registration using the code: CLCQ2017
To book, or for more information including the Agenda, please visit the Lawyers Weekly Future Forum website.