The two-day event will have more than a dozen plenary speakers from around Australia and internationally, 16 interactive discussion panels on ‘hot topic’ issues such as law reform and the banking industry focussing on the prevention of financial exploitation as well as more than 65 individual abstract presentations.
- HON KEN WYATT AM MP Commonwealth Minister for Aged Care
- ANNA BLIGH AC, CEO, Australian Bankers Association
- HON DR KAY PATTERSON AO, Age Discrimination Commissioner, Human Rights Commission
- HON TANYA DAVIES MP, NSW Minister for Ageing
- PROF KERRY ARABENA, Chair of Indigenous Health, University of Melbourne
- DR JANE BARRATT, Secretary General, International Federation on Ageing
- PROF REBECCA MORGAN, Stetson University, Florida, USA