Book today to get the best seat at the best price!
The Contract Law Masterclass is designed for busy legal professionals seeking to improve their understanding of all aspects of the contractual process. From pre-contract negotiations to drafting, interpretation, disputes and managing risk through indemnities, this masterclass covers a host of topical areas. Partners from Australia’s top law firms will present this one-day event, focusing on practical examples and the impact of recent case law.
This masterclass satisfies the Legal Profession Uniform CPD (Solicitors) Rules 2015 in the areas of ethics and professional responsibility, practice management and business skills, professional skills and substantive law.
- Hear about blockchain and the future of smart contracts
- Learn how to enforce so-called ‘click wrap’ agreements
- Hear tips on mitigating the risks with electronic signatures
- Balance the speed of contract negotiation with managing risk
- Hear about recent cases involving repudiation, damages and renewal
- Discuss recent developments involving ‘force majeure’, mistake and mitigation of loss
- Advance your negotiation skills with opposing lawyers