The Community Legal Centres NSW Quarterlies are two-day community legal centre sector network and training opportunities held in Sydney four times a year.
Dates and registration
- September Quarterly: Tuesday & Wednesday, 10-11 September 2019
Venue for the Quarterly (Days 2 and 3): ACON, Level 3, 414 Elizabeth St Surry Hills.
Here are some session highlights.
- Look out for invited guest speakers at the Prisoners Rights Network (Dress for Success), the Employment and Discrimination Law Network (Industrial Relations Commission), and the Care and Protection network (FACS speaking on targeted early intervention reforms).
- Access updates to Accreditation Phase 3, the Impact Evaluation Project and the National Data Consistency project .
- Learn from a panel of three CLCs that are actively seeking funds to support their centres as they share the challenges and successes they've experienced so far.
- Find out about the Justice Advocacy Centre recently established by the Intellectual Disability Rights Service.
The closing plenary on Wednesday afternoon is an opportunity to hear from community legal centres who are offering different models of service delivery.
We look forward to seeing you at the September Quarterly!