Diversifying Revenue Channels in For Purpose Organisations Conference 2019
Sustainable growth to advance your cause
In an increasingly competitive market, NFP organisations are finding it difficult to remain sustainable with more providers flooding the market and government funding significantly stripped back. Advocacy groups are struggling to adapt to the new online and digital economy as small change donations have been steadily declining. To remain financially viable, not-for-profits must find new ways to diversify their revenue streams and increase funding to their organisations.
The Diversifying Revenue Channels in For Purpose Organisations conference will highlight how to apply commercial principles without losing focus on organisational purpose and vision. It will also explore how to identify opportunities for revenue diversification and develop a strategic growth plan to maintain additional revenue channels.
Develop a plan for strategic & sustainable growth by leveraging innovative revenue streams
- Maximise returns on assets through internal investment
- Create commercial products to generate new revenue
- Unpack the financial benefit of social enterprising
- Identify opportunities to create social bonds
- Attract corporate interest for impact investing
- Strengthen service delivery through product innovation
- Establish strong corporate partnerships
- Consider options for mergers and acquisitions
Who will attend?
CEOs, CFOs, COOs & senior representatives with responsibilities for:
- Business Development
- Corporate Services
Attend to learn:
- Implement commercial leadership while maintaining vision & purpose
- Develop practical strategies for sustainable revenue growth
- Identify & selecting opportunities to diversify revenue streams
- Use partnerships to maximise revenue generation