The Pine Rivers Community Legal Service provides general legal assistance.
We do not provide telephone advice. We are no longer able to assist in the drafting of wills.
Email email@example.com for mediation services.
Areas of law that we do not advise on: Commercial and financial matters such as corporations law, investments, tax, financial products; immigration, native title, conveyancing, personal injuries and medical negilgence, Binding Financial Agreements, Employment law.
1. You can walk in the door any Thursday evening from 5.45 pm to 7.00pm. No appointment is needed. Short 20 minutes appointment.
2. Drafting help. Call for an appointment and for details as every Thursday in the day we have a'drafting" day and we can help you draft court documents.
3. We provide a mediation service that is provided at no cost for those people who need to sort out their financial situation after separation and are experiencing disadvantage.
4. We provide the Duty Lawyer Service for Domestic and Family matters at the Pine Rivers Magistrates Court, as well as the Child Protection Duty Lawyer Service at the Pine Rivers Magistrates Court.
4A/481 Gympie Road
STRATHPINE QLD 4500
PO Box 489
LAWNTON QLD 4501
Use the same car park as the QLD Transport Department
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
Appointments daytime Mon - Friday; evenings on Tuesdays and Thursdays
No over the phone or email legal advice available.
Walk-in service every Thursday 5.45pm unitl 7.00pm No appointment needed
Telephone advice - NOT AVAILABLE
Walk In Times (no appointment needed)
Thursday 5:45pm to 7:30pm
Pre-booked Appointment Times
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Community legal education
- Information and referral
- Legal advice
- family law self representation service
- Generalist legal service
- mediation service
- Booked appointments
- Drop in legal advice consultation
- Child contact and residency
- Child protection
- Child support
- Child/Spousal maintenance
- Consumer complaints
- Divorce and seperation
- DNA testing
- Domestic violence
- Drug offences
- Family violence
- Motor vehicle offences
- Neighbourhood disputes
- Offences against persons
- Offences against property/other
- Personal injuries and workers compensation
- Public Nuisance
- Victims of crime
FRC Strathpine - 16 Mecklem Street, Strathpine (every Tuesday 4.30pm - 6.30pm)
FRC Chermside - Suite 9, Level 1, Westfield Shopping Centre (every Thursday 1pm - 6.30pm)
Bribie Island Neighbourhood Centre - 9 Verdoni St, Bellara (Thursday bimonthly, 9.45am - 3pm)
Pine Rivers Magistrate Court - DV Duty every Wednesday and CP Duty every 1st, 3rd and 5th Thursday of the month
- Family law