The 2018 ACOSS National Conference is a key annual member event, providing a unique opportunity for the community services sector from across the country to come together to analyse, challenge and debate the key issues affecting the sector and those it serves.
We are pleased to announce the Breakout Sessions for the National Conference include:
- Co-design - fringe concept or business as usual?
- When you can't wait for governement to make change, what do you do?
- Challenges on the front-liners of bold advocacy
- Revenue and services in the balance? Exploring the impact of tax cuts on social and economic policy
- Rising to the challenge of data - collecting and using data for lasting impact in your organisation.
- Paul Barclay - Journalist and Broadcaster, Big Ideas ABC RN
- Uncle Charles (Chicka) Madden - Gadigal Elder
- Simone Casey - Policy Analyst, Jobs Australia
- Jonathon Hunyor - CEO, Public Interest Advocacy Centre
- Louise Giolitto - CEO, WACOSS
- Dr Simon Longstaff AO FCPA - Executive Director, The Ethics Centre
- David Tennant - CEO, FamilyCare
- Nicolas Parkhill - CEO, ACON
- Sarah Hopkins - Chair, Just Reinvest NSW
- Virginia Eubanks - Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Albany
- Cassandra Goldie - CEO, ACOSS
- Dr Richard Di Natale - Leader of the Australian Greens
- Professor Peter Dwyer - Professor of Social Policy, The Univeristy of York