- Keynote Address: Exploring Alignments Between Continuing Professional Education and Practice-based Learning in the Legal Sector
- Micro-credentialing, Badges and New Models of CLE: Opportunities for Collaboration Between Universities, CLE Providers and Learners
- Leadership Through Coaching and Mentoring: A Leadership Coaching Conversation
- Competencies of Professional Development Professionals in the Spotlight
- Wake up and Learn: How to Present Truly Effective CPD (Workshop)
- Working with and Evaluating Trainers: Tips and Traps
- Round the Room Regulatory Wrap Up
- How Lawyers Like to Learn: Current Practice and Emerging Trends
- Technology and Delivery Options for Creating Engaging and Efficient eLearning-based Professional Development
- Creating Meaningful Learning Outcomes: Cross-Profession Panel
- Optimising Our Wellbeing by What We Do
Who should come?
- Learning and development providers working with legal firms
- Providers of legal professional development
- Legal project managers
- CPD program specialists, trainers and conference producers
- Providers of online education
- Marketing professionals working in the CPD area
- ... anyone with an interest in continuing professional development for lawyers!
Pre-conference Drinks: Wednesday 17 October
Re-group or make new CPD contacts and friends at the beautiful roof top venue
at the College of Law, 140 Ann Street, Brisbane from 5:30 pm.
The Conference Dinner: Thursday 18 October
Relax at dinner after a full day of learning at Blackbird Bar & Grill, Riverside Centre, 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane at 7.00 pm